Why is this hairstyle becoming more and more popular? It combines a boyish daredevil nature and female sexuality. It envisages openness and spontaneity.
How to achieve all these and turn a serious woman into merely rock star? What is the secret of textured pixie? Let’s find answers to all questions together.
Women with such a hairstyle instantly win the hearts of men. It looks perfect both on dark and blond hair. The famous actress Audrey Hepburn introduced her hairstyle in 1953. The girl so vividly played the freedom-loving and independent character, who shortened the curls that fans began to copy her hairstyle. Thus, the young ladies protested against the rules of society at that time.
Another highly popular model from the 60s, Twiggy, added the trimmed tips and texture to a short length. She proved to everyone that you need to be beautiful and sexy, even in such an unusual way. But the top level of admiration was reached with the help of modern Hollywood stars. Victoria Beckham, Natalie Portman, Emma Watson, and other actresses recognized as sex symbols began to actively join the ranks of hooligans. More and more beautiful females are trying different styles. Creative individuals can play with styling. So, you diversify your total look and emphasize the courage and willingness to change.
What are the Benefits?
In a classic form, a haircut looks like this: slightly elongated curls at the back and on the temples are shortened. Here are some tips:
- The bangs can be of any shape;
- Ideal for everyday care, as it does not require special skills to create;
- Shaved temple area will give an image of fervor and style;
- It looks feminine;
- Suitable for different ages.
The technology is similar to garcon, but there are no excessively strict lines. Multi-layering and texture allow for manipulations at different densities. This is an advantage for thin strands since it is extremely difficult for them to find a perfect look.
Step-by-step Technique of Performing:
- Collect the whole mass in the back of the head.
- Start your cut with the center of the parting.
- Radially divide the whole mass to form a line from the middle of the skull to the top of the ear.
- Move diagonally to the temples to isolate them.
- From the face behind the ear, visually draw an oblique line.
- Comb at an even angle and shave with a razor so that the hair is removed to the back of the head.
- Grab small diagonal lines and, following the selected defined control strand, shear perpendicularly. Form sections located along the radius in the head rounding area.
- Given the length of the control strand, reduce it to the back of the head at a right angle.
- Pull the remaining sections to the previous ones, not forgetting the volume.
- In the middle of the neck, diagonally from the face, redirect each part to the previous one, continue gradually, following the control. Trim the tips carefully.
- Repeat the procedure on the other side.
As you see, there are no secrets and problems for a true professional.